Studio Jong respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. I use your data to make the orders as fast and easy as possible. Otherwise, I will only use this information with your permission.
Studio Jong uses the collected data to provide its customers with the following services:
- If you place an order I need your name, email address and (delivery) address to execute your order and keep you informed of its progress.
- Payment of your order is made via Mollie (ideal) or direct transfer (with the exception of pay on pick-up where payment may be cash).
o For payment via Mollie (ideal) your name and payment details are required. Payment is made through the protected environment of your own bank.
- For the newsletter, you should always sign up and give permission to send the newsletter. Upon registration, your first name and email address will be requested. If you have signed up for the newsletter, you will receive the newsletter up to 4 times a month containing fun facts, news and actions.
- Data about using the site and the feedback I get from visitors help me to further develop and improve the site. You can provide feedback by sending an email to email@example.com. On a regular basis, I also conduct a survey to collect feedback. For this I share a link in the ordering process. The sharing of feedback in the survey is anonymous and therefore no data will be collected for this.
- If you’re responding to an action or contest, I’ll ask for your name and email address. I need this information to perform the action, announce the prize winner(s) and measure the response to the marketing actions. I also need the address details to send the prizes to the winners or any promotional products.
- For advertising on Facebook and Instagram I use the data (country, gender, age) that are known about you to Facebook and Instagram. This information helps me to show the ad to those people for whom my products are of interest. This data is general and does not lead back to you as a person.
Cooperation with third parties
Studio Jong collaborates with the following parties:
- My Parcel will receive your name, address details and e-mail address for sending your order as well as to keep you informed via the track & trace. Because this company is responsible for processing your personal data, I would like to refer you to myParcel’s privacy statement for more information. [link naar privacyverklaring]
- Mollie will receive your name and address details to process the payment. Because this company is responsible for processing your personal data, I would like to refer you to Mollie’s privacy statement for more information. https://www.mollie.com/nl/privacy
- Knab will receive your name and account number to process the payment. Because this company is responsible for processing your personal data, I would like to refer you to Knab’s privacy statement for more information. https://www.knab.nl/privacybeleid.
- Vevida is the host of this website. All the data you make available through my online store is stored on Vevida’s servers. Vevida has applied the necessary security techniques and they are prohibited under the processing agreement from accessing or providing data to third party unless they are required by law.
- Newsletters are sent via MailChimp. All data you make available through my online store is stored on MailChimp’s servers. MailChimp has applied the necessary security techniques and they are prohibited under the processing agreement from accessing or providing data to third party unless they are required by law.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that, when you visit a website, is sent to your computer. Both this website and other parties can place cookies.
The different types of cookies
This website uses permanent cookies and session cookies.
Permanent cookies: This allows the website to be set to your preferences. For example, to withhold your permission to place cookies. As a result, you don’t have to repeat your preferences all the time, saving time and navigating the web store more easily. Permanent cookies can be removed through your browser’s settings. This includes functional cookies.
Session cookies: With the help of a session cookie we can see which parts of the website you have viewed with this visit. We can therefore adapt the webshop as much as possible to the surfing behaviour of our visitors. These cookies will be automatically deleted as soon as you close your browser. This includes tracking cookies, social media cookies and marketing cookies.
For what specific purpose does this website place cookies?
This website places cookies for the following reasons:
Shopping cart (functional): Remember which products are in your shopping basket. Without this cookie, you can’t order products or place them in your shopping basket.
Cookie choice (functional): Remember whether you have given us permission to place cookies.
Google Analytics (tracking cookie): Measure how you use the website and how you found us and try to understand it with reports.
Google AdWords (tracking cookie): We measure how you use the website and how you found us. We use this knowledge to improve our AdWords campaigns.
Social media (Social Media cookie): With this cookie it is possible to ‘like’ social media pages. This button works by means of code that comes from the social media channel itself.
Review sites (marketing cookies): We are happy to be judged by customers. For this we use a review site such as The Feedback Company. It places cookies for proper operation.
How can I manage or delete cookies?
Usually cookies can be managed, edited, and deleted through your browser. More information about turning on and off and removing cookies can be found in the instructions and/or using your browser’s Help function.
Studio Jong doesn’t sell your data
Studio Jong will never sell your personal information to third parties and will only make it available to third parties involved in executing your order. The third parties I have engaged are also obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
Retention of personal information
Data provided for the processing of an order, promotion or contest shall be kept for a maximum of 7 years, because the data of the Tax Office must be retained for 7 years. If you have signed up for the newsletter, this information will be retained until you opt out of the newsletter.
See your data
You always have the right to request, correct and/or have the personal data stored by Studio Jong. Please send an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us via this email if you want to object to the processing of your personal information.
If you have signed up for the newsletter, and no longer appreciate it, you can always unsubscribe yourself via the link in the newsletter. Each newsletter also includes a link to check and correct your personal information.
Dutch Data Protection Authority
The Dutch Data Protection Authority (AP) oversees compliance with privacy laws. Do you have a complaint about the use of your personal information by Studio Jong and you will not come out with me? Then you can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Data breach notification
As of 1 January 2016, as a web retailer, I am obliged to report data breaches to the personal data authority. A data breach is a security incident where there is access to or destruction, modification or release of personal data without the intention. In the case of a data breach, personal data must be lost or unlawful processing of personal data should not be excluded. In the event of such a data breach, I will also inform my customers by means of an email.
9285 SG Outpost
For questions, comments or other matters, I can be reached by telephone from Monday to Friday, 10am-5pm via 06-27131646.
Outside of these times and non-telephone contact I can also be reached via:Info@studiojong.com